Projects and Partners
In addition to offering English classes, we’ve launched a number of projects aimed at augmenting the education of our students.
UU Applied Linguistics Custom Curriculum Program
We’ve forged a research partnership with the UU Applied Linguistics department. UU students can do their master’s thesis with EAN to analyse student needs and develop a custom curriculum tailored to those needs.
Newcomer Development Program
The Newcomer Development Program (NDP) is an opt-in academic skills development program for our students. A team of NDP volunteers monitor student motivation, goals and performance over time, ensuring that EAN students have the skills they need to achieve their goals.
In collaboration with UU, de Voorkamer, SYR we’ve launched a series of academic and professional development workshops:
– Getting to know UU Library Services
– Navigating the Dutch education system with Dr. Jill Ahren
– Finding a Job in the Netherlands with Frisse Blikken
– Entrepreneurship for Newcomers with Roel Raatgever, Marcellien Breedveld (former director and manager of Utrecht Inc startup incubator respectively), and Khaled Alhoz.
– Dutch Job Market training with Frisse Blikken
– Cultural Integration Night at de Voorkamer
The first report will be published before the end of 2019.
KVK Number: 72707690
VAT: NL 85 92 06 98 1B 01
Adress: Oudegracht 261, 3211 NM Utrecht